***Scroll to bottom for latest news on Covid-19 Safety Measures
THESE ARE OUR RULES. YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND FOR ANY SERVICES DONE.
Shop Minimum - None! All tattoos are charged for what they are worth!
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Deposits are retained to schedule appointments and guarantee a commitment set between the artist and client. Please understand that if you miss your appointment or do not call to cancel or reschedule 48 hours prior, then you forfeit your deposit. Also understand that if you forfeit your deposit by not calling or showing up you will be required to pay for your next session in full at the time of booking. If you decide to cancel your appointment and give us proper notice, your deposit will remain in our system to be used to hold another appointment in the future or it can be used towards merchandise throughout our store (not including gift cards). We will not refund deposits if you decide to cancel even with enough notice. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE - THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! If you change the original design from what was discussed when the appointment was booked you are also subject to losing your deposit. Our artists work hard, please don’t waste their time or effort!
You should plan to arrive 30 minutes early on the day of the appointment so you can review your drawing. On occasion the artist may try to have the drawing completed at an earlier date however this is NOT a guarantee!
If you chose to bring your child into our establishment, please bring someone else with you to care for them if you are getting tattooed. We are not responsible for your children or their actions. Noise is to be kept to a minimum so that way our artists can concentrate in comfort. If there is running and screaming you will be asked kindly to take your child out of our establishment. Most of us here at Pure Ink are parents ourselves, so we understand how children can get sometimes. This is why we ask you to keep them on their best behavior when visiting Pure Ink.
If you are loud, obnoxious or disrespectful to any of the staff or clients that are in our establishment then you will be asked to leave and not return. There is no running around, disturbances or horseplay in our facility!!! This is a professional and courteous establishment. Please have the understanding and respect when entering Pure Ink Tattoo. Thank you for following our rules and policies.
All clients will be asked for identification prior to starting their procedure, pursuant to NJ State Sanitary Code Chapter VIII Body art Procedures N.J.A.C 8:27-1 ET SEQ. All identification will be held digitally for a period of 3 years as per state guidelines.
NO ID MEANS NO PROCEDURE! ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
For clients under 18 years of age please read our requirements stated below to determine what New Jersey State Law requires.
Requirements - Here are the rules!
ADULTS: To be tattooed you must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid ID is required. We accept the following: - Valid Driver’s License
- Current Passport
- Military ID
- Foreign Government ID (with photo)
- State Issued ID
If you are under 18 years old:
You will need to have a parent or legal guardian present, and provide the following information. Minors must have a parent or legal guardian to be tattooed. You must also provide proof of relationship. The following are acceptable ID:
- Any of the forms of acceptable identification listed above from both parent and minor on which either last names or addresses match.
- A school issued photo ID or yearbook picture AND a birth certificate is acceptable identification for minors younger than 17.
- If the parent has a different last name and address than the minor then legal documentation (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.) must be provided to verify the relationship.
- If the legal guardian is not the parent, the adoption papers must be provided to verify the guardian’s legal right to sign for the minor.
- You must be at least 16 yrs. old to be tattooed! We DO NOT tattoo any minor under the age of 16!
COVID-19 Protocol and Added Safety Measures
Important Information - MUST READ!
Pure ink Tattoo is doing everything it can to make sure you are safe while here at our studios.
Here at Pure Ink Tattoo, we have always kept very high standards of cleanliness and bloodborne pathogen handling. Safety has always been out priority in tattooing and body piercings since our doors opening in 2006, and we will continue to do so. Our artists are trained in bloodborne pathogen handling and are certified yearly. Our artists also use the highest of precautions while in their procedure rooms for not only their safety but our clients as well.
In addition, have invested in a UV air filtration system for the entire studio which will be working prior to our post pandemic re-opening. This is a state of the art, hospital/military grade system also used on cruise ships and at major hotels which helps ensure the air is safe inside the studio for us all.
The system can kill 99% of sneeze germs within 3 feet! We are confident we will be one of the only tattoo studios who invested in a system such as this, but would love to eventually see all tattoo studios make this investment for the safety of the clients and staff.
Some features of our REME HALO® filtration system include:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Reduces up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Like we have stated before... safety at our studio is our top concern!
Due to the current state of the pandemic with Coronavirus, we are taking extra steps in our tattoo safety protocol. We will now require our clients to participate in safety guidelines while getting procedures done at any of our studios.
To maintain the health of our staff and our valued customers we are enacting some new rules and procedures for all our clients who are getting work done at each of our studios.
• All Clients will be REQUIRED to wash their hands when checking in as well as entering the procedure rooms. Please check in at our front desk.
• All clients will be REQUIRED to wear a mask or face covering during their procedure if the artist is working within close distance and feels it is necessary. Please ask your artist if they are comfortable with you removing your mask.
• ONLY the person getting the procedure done will be allowed inside the procedure room. Please DO NOT bring guests!
• Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
• All artists will be following the same strict guidelines that we always followed with the addition of wearing the proper PPE to protect themselves and you the client from any potential health related exposures.
Please communicate with us on how you are feeling. We can easily reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well!
Thanks for understanding! We take your safety and ours very seriously. We hope to see you all soon!
-Pure Ink Tattoo Studios